Unfortunately, many Melbourne factories have been the target offensive and messy vandalism.
Removing graffiti quickly is one of the most effective ways of deterring further vandalism.
So, although cleaning up someone else’s mess is never fun, graffiti needs to be removed and walls restored as quickly as possible.
Follow these 3 steps
You will need:
- Protective clothing, eyewear and gloves
- Protective covers for surrounding areas if needed
- 2 clean and dry cloths
- Graffiti removal solution
- Wear protective clothing, eyewear and gloves.
- Using a cloth soaked in graffiti remover, wipe walls upwards, one section at a time.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe wall until drip dry and mark free.
Graffiti can be stubborn and tiring to remove. If the job is too big for your industrial site then call the professionals, iClean on 1300 763 356
Learn more about our industrial cleaning services here.
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the onsite cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.