Have you ever questioned your factory cleaner’s attention to detail? Is your facility dust-free, do the factory floors sparkle and are the small details taken care of? I mean, does your cleaner make sure your water cooler is clean? When these small details are consistently maintained your staff likely feels better about being at work!
That’s because they can’t complain that:
‘Toilets are filthy’
‘The factory is dusty’
‘The bins haven’t been emptied’
iClean takes great care and uses detailed systems to ensure you arrive at your facility in the morning and NOT face these complaints. Your staff will be more productive and your budget will be much healthier.
If you are questioning the quality of the service you are currently receiving then you are most likely not receiving the service you are paying for.
Here are a few handy hints to help you find out:
- Handy Hint 1: Ask to see the cleaner’s checklist and make sure they are covering all specified areas.
- Handy Hint 2: Ask your security company for a record of when the cleaners arrived and left your factory over the previous week. You will quickly know if they are taking payment and skipping out early.
- Handy Hint 3: Does your commercial cleaner communicate well and call regularly to check if you are happy with your service?
- Handy Hint 4: Check if they have colour coded mops for the toilet floor and other floors.
- Handy Hint 5: Do you know the names of the people cleaning your premises? This may seem like a minor detail – but you need to trust the people accessing your facility. They also need to have a Police Check and, in some instances, a Working With Children Check.
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the onsite cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.