We spend a great deal of our time recruiting, training, and motivating the right people to join our team.
However, we cannot be on-site every night to monitor their work and to check that they are:
- Spending the appropriate time at your site.
- Completing the tasks that we have agreed on in your cleaning services specifications.
iClean now uses Bluetooth technology. It has revolutionised the cleaning services industry. It provides a level of accountability that is unique in the commercial cleaning market.
The cleaning staff wear a tag on their lanyard which relays information to a Bluetooth beacon mounted on the wall. This allows iClean to monitor the cleaner in real time and determines if the cleaner is spending the required time at your site each night. This information is fully reportable.
Contact us on 1300 763 356 to discuss how your cleaning service can be revolutionised by Bluetooth technology.
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the onsite cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.