18 Mar Remove factory graffiti
Posted at 14:52h in Blog
Unfortunately, many Melbourne factories have been the target offensive and messy vandalism. Removing graffiti quickly is one of the most effective ways of deterring further vandalism. So, although cleaning up someone else’s mess is never fun, graffiti needs to be removed and walls restored as quickly as possible.
Follow these 3 steps.
You will need:
- Protective clothing, eyewear and gloves.
- Protective covers for surrounding areas if needed.
- 2 clean and dry cloths.
- Graffiti removal solution.
- Wear protective clothing, eyewear and gloves.
- Using a cloth soaked in graffiti remover, wipe walls upwards, one section at a time.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe wall until drip dry and mark free.
Graffiti can be stubborn and tiring to remove. If the job is too big for your industrial site then call the professionals, iClean on 1300 763 356.