We Offer a 100% Guarantee
On Our School Cleaning Service
Leave Your Details & We'll Call You Back
Using Bluetooth Technology and our unique cleaning systems, we can ensure that you have a fresh and clean environment after every service.
In fact, we are so confident in our ability to over deliver on your expectations that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Thats right, if for any reason you are not delighted with our service we will pay YOU, the cost of the service.
Our School Cleaning Service
We understand that schools are probably the toughest environments to keep clean on a daily basis. And yet the cleanliness of your educational facility directly communicates the level of excellence and professionalism of your school.
Cleanliness is critical not only for students to have a healthy and functional learning environment, but also to make a good impression to parents of prospective students.
Cleanliness is a critical factor in providing the perfect learning environment for students and staff.
The cleanliness of your school communicates the level of excellence and professionalism of your organisation. It is important to make a good impression to parents of prospective students.
However, schools are probably the toughest environments to keep clean on a daily basis.
School cleaning is one of our specialities. That’s why we stand behind our Melbourne cleaning services with an iron clad money-back guarantee. We promise you outstanding service and attention to detail to your school’s unique cleaning needs, and if we fail to meet your expectations you’ll receive one (1) week’s school cleaning for free. The onus is always on us to perform.
Quality assurance, time tracking, check sheets and performance inspections
Smartphone technology gives you complete control and transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners complete activity check sheets on their iPhones as they're cleaning your school, enabling real time monitoring of their work. We use GPS tracking to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
Further, our cleaning managers will undertake inspections on a regular basis to ensure that school cleaning is being done to your satisfaction.
Carefully selected cleaners
Our in-depth staff recruitment process fully vets all of our school cleaning staff prior to employment. You can feel confident in the knowledge your institution will be serviced by school cleaning staff with:
- Australian Federal Police clearance
- Current Working With Children (WWC) clearance
- …And will undergo continual training in the latest cleaning technologies
Whether your school requires daily cleaning services, or periodic spring-cleaning such as window cleaning during the summer holidays, iClean Facility Services in Melbourne is ready to partner with you.
Our school cleaning services include:
- Mopping, vacuuming, steam cleaning and/or sweeping of all floors & floor coverings.
- Anti-bacterial cleaning of all frequently used surface areas:
- Desks, computers and chairs
- Countertops, sinks, benches
- Play areas, walls and whiteboards
- Staff room cleaning
- Cleaning of gymnasiums and basketball courts
- Stripping and sealing of vinyl floors
- Windows including window sills, blinds and curtains
- … and whatever else may be the unique requirements of your school.
Call 1300 763 356 to speak to one of our sales consultant about our customised and comprehensive school cleaning services.
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the onsite cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.