Our Hospital Cleaning Service
Medical and healthcare facilities demand the highest level of cleanliness and sanitisation. We have highly qualified and experienced commercial cleaning teams in Melbourne ready to exceed your expectations.
Our hospital and medical specialist cleaners follow a strict colour-coding system on all equipment and materials. By adhering to the colour-system, staff are able to contain the spread of bacteria or germs while cleaning.
Just some of the medical and healthcare facilities we clean include:
- Private hospitals, medical clinics and specialists’ offices.
- Physiotherapists, dentists, orthodontists and osteopaths
- Myotherapists, chiropractors and podiatrists
Quality assurance, time tracking, check sheets and performance inspections
Smartphone technology allows you complete control and transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners complete activity check sheets on their iPhones as they're cleaning your hospital/medical facility, enabling real time monitoring of their work. We use GPS tracking to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
Further, our cleaning managers will undertake inspections on a regular basis to ensure that cleaning is being done to your satisfaction.
Guaranteed top-level cleaning services for your hospital or clinic in Melbourne
Our specialist staff recruitment process ensures that our medical cleaning staff are fully trained and maintain follow-through, an excellent eye for detail and absolute cleanliness.
Medical and hospital cleaning requires adherence to strict protocols and cleaning standards. Our experienced hospital cleaners understand how to behave in a sensitive environment where they may be working whilst patients or medical staff are present. They understand the need for patient privacy and are professional, reliable and discreet.
Our hospital cleaning services are second to none
iClean cleaners undergo regular training to stay abreast of industry standards and innovations. You can rest assured that once our hospital cleaning staff have finished the job, your medical centre will be in a clean, sanitised state where everyone can feel safe.
We promise you outstanding service and attention to detail to your facility’s unique cleaning needs, and if we fail to meet your expectations you’ll receive one (1) week’s hospital cleaning for free. That’s our industry-leading guarantee.
Your Melbourne facility will be serviced by commercial cleaning staff with:
- Australian Federal Police clearance
- Current Working With Children (WWC) clearance
- …And will undergo continual training in the latest cleaning technologies
Your medical clinic or hospital facility deserves a reliable and trustworthy cleaning partner. We are ready to give our best to show you how good we really are. You’re in safe hands with iClean Facility Services in Melbourne.
Our medical facility and hospital cleaning services include:
- Examination rooms
- Sterile environment cleaning
- Operating theatres
- Pathology cleaning services
- Toilets and bathrooms
- Low and high-risk areas
- Remedial therapy rooms and rehabilitation exercise areas
Feel confident knowing you’ve partnered with iClean
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the onsite cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.