Bluetooth Technology & Commercial Cleaning
Have you ever had the feeling that only half the job is being done?
Well, you won't have this feeling any longer when you use iClean Facility Services for your commercial cleaning services.
How do we track and make our staff are accountable for the quality of their work? We use Bluetooth technology and beacons.
This allows you to know:
- when the cleaner has entered your site,
- how much time they spent in each allocated area and
- when they left.
This information is reportable.
When we pair this with scheduled ‘walk-throughs’ and open communication with you, the client, we can keep control of the quality of your service.
This system provides complete control and transparency over your cleaning services.
This technology brings a whole new level of accountability to the cleaning services industry. If you could like to see how this system can work at your site contact us on 1300 763 356 now.
TOP 4 REASONS TO CHANGE CLEANERS
- They are not delivering what they promised.
- I don’t know if I can trust the on site cleaners.
- The cleaners aren't spending enough time at our premises.
- The agreed job specs are not being done.
HOW TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING CLEANING
Bluetooth technology allows you complete control & transparency over the cleaning process. Our cleaners are tracked and are therefore accountable for the quality of their work. We use Bluetooth technology and 'beacons' to ensure they spend the correct amount of time cleaning your premises.
BENEFITS OF BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY
- Confirmation that Cleaner is spending correct time cleaning.
- Confirmation that Cleaner is completing specified cleaning tasks.
- Transparent process enables feedback, improvement, and value for money.